For Autocheck, you must select Autocheck from the drop down menu when redeeming your report from the link we send.
Watch this video before ordering an AutoCheck report:
For Autocheck, select Autocheck from the drop down menu
Looking to buy a used car? You need an Autocheck VIN report?
Buy it here! If you are buying a car from an auction or dealership then we say go with Autocheck as it contains exclusive auction data.
Both Autocheck and Carfax are direct competitors and either choice can be seen as an excellent alternative to one another. They are both the leaders in the industry.
AutoCheck’s main advantage over CarFax is its ability to track auction cars, whereas CarFax is known for not being able to track cars at auctions effectively. If you are buying an auctioned vehicle, then consider using Autocheck. They also provide a free AutoCheck score, which is a bit confusing but can be seen as useful. AutoCheck gives Buyback protection to registered and qualified vehicles. Additionally, it will return a list of comparable cars based on your AutoCheck score. They have a vehicle and a database of cars for sale, too.
WARNINGS: To avoid errors when inserting your VIN number into the website to redeem your report. Making one of the following mistakes may result in getting an invalid report with no possibility of a refund.
- Not clicking the link we sent to your email to redeem your report within 24 hours.
- Not saving your report before it expires ( 24 hours)
- Not checking your email / junk mail / spam folder to get the report on time.
- Save the link you retrieve otherwise you will not be able to retrieve it later.
- On the website take care not to enter any WHITE spaces before or AFTER the VIN number.
- If you enter in the incorrect VIN number into the website you may get an invalid result and you will need to reorder.
- VIN numbers NEVER include the letters O (o), I (i), and Q (q) (to avoid confusion with numerals 0, 1, and 9).
- If ever you get an error do not re-order without contacting us first.
REMEMBER TO SAVE YOUR AUTOCHECK REPORT:
Once your order is completed we will send you a link with 1 credit to redeem your report. Please redeem your credit within 365 days.
Once your credit is redeemed and the report is generated successfully it will remain online for only 24 hours.
Please save it by pressing CTRL+P on a PC. From there you can save it as a PDF to your computer.
If you are using a mobile device,
- Open Chrome on Android.
- Go to the page to be saved.
- Tap the Menu button.
- Tap Share.
- Tap Print.
- From the Select a printer drop-down, tap Save as PDF.
- Tap the blue circle with the downward-pointing arrow to save.
Our products and services come with a complete %100 Guarantee and an easy refund policy. If you receive an error generating your report or it is delayed beyond a reasonable time then we will provide a 100% refund
Any questions regarding your order or the details of our refund policy should be sent by email to: or by Facebook Messenger: https://m.me/CheapCarfaxReportFree
Please send us an email and allow up to 24 hours for a reply. Under no circumstances open a Paypal complaint or chargeback otherwise you will be banned from our website. Complaints lead to a negative rating with payment processors and a risk of losing our payment account. Please be courteous enough to contact us first and let us resolve the problem to your satisfaction.
Haven’t received our reply within 24 hours?
Check your junk mail, or message us on Facebook instead. We always reply to all emails and messages within 24 hours.