Conditions of use
By using our services, you automatically agree to our Terms of Service
1) We as a service provider, guarantee the delivery of digital goods.
2) We as a service provider, are responsible to provide a purchased item upon payment.
3) We as a service provider, have no control over the information context within the digital goods.
4) We as a service provider, are not required to refund the buyer if he/she is not capable to locate the delivered item.
Our products, come will complete guarantee and an easy refund policy If your receive an error generating your report or it is delayed beyond a reasonable time then we will provide 100% refund
For any questions, regarding the details of our refund policy should be sent by email to:
Additional rules apply to owners of packages
1) You are not allowed to re-sell user panel login, if such actions occur, it will result in a ban WITHOUT a refund.
2) You are not allowed to have multiple accounts, if such actions occur, it will result in a ban WITHOUT a refund.
3) You are not allowed to pull more than 40 items a day no matter what package you purchased, if such actions occur, it will result in a ban WITHOUT a refund.
*** ALL PACKAGE PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
*** We leave the right to revoke your subscription without a refund and explanation.
We do not have a contract or agreement with CARFAX, Inc to distribute their reports. All third-party brands and logos are the registered trademarks of their respected owners. This website is not affiliated with CARFAX, Inc or any related brands mentioned therein. We retrieve carfax reports for free by scraping free reports available to the public here: http://carfax.com/cars-for-sale.
We do not re-sell the reports. We charge a fee for scraping and organizing the free reports that are already available to the public. We do not modify reports and present them as is. We do not claim to create the reports. They are created exclusively by CARFAX, Inc. The reports are not defined as private data as they can be found online without needing a username and passcode. Web scraping has been declared legal in the United States. On September 9, 2019 the U.S. 9th circuit court of Appeals ruled (Appeal from the United States District Court for the Northern District of California) that web scraping public sites does not violate the CFAA (Computer Fraud and Abuse Act).
(a. Services consist of the Web, any information on the Site, and/or any goods and services provided by CheapCarfaxReport.net, including, but not limited to, the CheapCarfaxReport.net service. CheapCarfaxReport.net shall have the right at any time to modify or discontinue any element or function of the Service, including, without limitation, the content and availability of the Service or equipment needed to access or use the Service. Please review the Privacy Statement of CheapCarfaxReport.net , which refers to information obtained by CheapCarfaxReport.net during your visit and the usage of any Service, in order to obtain a clearer understanding of CheapCarfaxReport.net policies and procedures regarding the collection and use of personal information.
Questions about the Terms of Service?
640 N LaSalle Dr #680
Last Edited on 2021-07-04